AFSTA - African Seed Trade Association
AFSTA’s mission is To promote trade in quality seed and technologies in Africa for the benefit of members and farmer
Their objectives are:
- To promote the use of improved quality seed,
- To strengthen communication with African seed industries and with the world,
- To facilitate establishment of national seed trade associations in Africa,
- To provide information to members,
- To interact with regional governments and NGO’s involved in seed activities in order to promote the interests of the seed industry,
- To promote activities that lead to regulatory harmonization throughout Africa to facilitate movement of seed, and
- To develop a statistical database on African seed production and trade.
Please click here to visit the AFSTA website.